Market Stall Application*
*Market Stall Applications have officially closed as of 30 June 2023, however at times we do take late market stall applications.
If you would like to be added to our database to be notified of future events and/or put in a late application for 2023 please fill out the form below.
Big Skies is trialling an optional two day market site for stallholders. The twilight markets will cater to campers on the Friday night in an already lively camp kitchen zone with live music, a spit roast and a bonfire (please take smoke into consideration of your products). As in previous years, Saturday Markets will welcome concert goers and public day trippers as well. Friday and Saturday or Saturday Only are the two available options. Friday only is not an option. Camping is available onsite for a fee.
Single Day Requirements:
Operating 8am-2pm, Saturday 1 October.
Bump in from 6am, vehicles offsite by 7.30am.
2 Day Requirements:
Operating 5pm – 9pm Friday 29 September AND 8am – 2pm Saturday 30 September.
Bump in 1pm – 3pm Friday 29 September (no vehicle movement after 3pm, stall set up can continue until 5pm).
*two day markets is subject to adequate take up by stalls – if there is not enough vendors, the twilight markets will be cancelled.
- Applications closed Friday 30 June
- All applications will be processed, and successful applicants notified by the end of July 2023 (site fee payment options will be provided following application approval).
- You will be required to supply your own gazebo, tables, chairs, etc.
- For terms and conditions see Big Skies Festival Stallholder Terms and Conditions.
- Please direct all enquiries to Events Officer, Courtney McKerrow by phoning 0427 260 577 or emailing email@example.com.